Hinesburg Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Soccer - Hinesburg Recreation Youth Program
The Youth Soccer program is designed for children between Kindergarten and 5th grade. Kindergarten players will focus on age-appropriate skills and activities, playing once a week, along with the help and encouragement from high school soccer players. For 1-2 graders, plan on one weeknight and in-house games on Saturdays. For 3-5 graders, plan on one weeknight practice and a home or away game each Saturday. A game schedule will be sent out and posted online here once season begins. Program runs Tues. 9/5 - 10/14 for 1st - 5th graders and Sun. 9/10-10/8 for Kindergarten.
- Registration runs through 9/1.
- Early incentive discount of $10 if registered by 8/20. Discount applied at check-out.
- Please sign up to coach or assist during registration or contact HRD directly. All volunteers must complete a HRD Volunteer Form prior to the start of the season.
- Please register with the town you live in first; Hinesburg, Shelburne, Charlotte or Williston.
- Coach's Meeting is Thurs. 8/31 at 6 pm at Millie's Field.
- Kindergarten: Sun. 11 am -12 pm at Millie's Field.
- Grade 1&2 co-ed: Sat. 9-10 am and Wed. 5:30-6:30 on Millie's or Ayer Field.
- Grade 3-5 boys: Sat. 10-11 am and Tues. 5:30-6:30 pm on Ayer Field.
- Grade 3-5 girls: Sat. 10:30-11:30 am and Thurs. 5:30-6:30 at Millie's Field.
- Week night practices are subject to coaches’ availability. You’ll be notified of any changes via e-mail.
- 1st – 5th grade program runs Tues. 9/5 – Sat. 10/14.
- Kindergarten program runs Sun. 9/10 – 10/8.
Additional Forms and Files: